Editors Choice Award Information
- The "Editors Choice Awards" are given out once a year to
the site editors top three picks.
- The only sites that are eligible for the Editors Choice Awards are
sites that have won awards for that year.
- Unlike the way we judge the sites standard awards which is by a panel
of three judges. The Editors Choice Award is just that, the Editors Choice.
Our site editor is the only person that will be reveiwing the site.
- The sites will be judged on graphic content, original graphics, page
layouts, information, load times and the Editors overall opinion of the
- Judging for the Editors Choice Awards takes place after the year that
the award is for and winning sites will be notified no later than the end
of January and posted by the 1st or second week in February.
If you have any questions concerning our awards program please
feel free to drop us a line at Award Questions