St. Croix Legend Elites for sale

St. Croix Legend Elites for sale
8067dedb Friday 31st December 2004, 14:59:38

I have 5 NEW Legend Elites with tags and warranty papers still attached in the wrapper. These are 2004 lifetime warranty factory rods with absolutely nothing wrong with them. Step on the rod in two, send it in and you have a new rod.

Numbers are:

2@ ec60mf casting

2@ es66lf spinning

1@ es60mlf spinning

Please search the numbers on google for specifics or to compare prices, Cabelas are selling these no cheaper then $260 plus shipping. Also check out the St. Croix website stating that you only need to send in the warranty card as proof of ownership and that any discontinued rod will be replaced with a comparitive new model.

I am looking for $220 a piece not including shipping. If you can find them cheaper let me know, but I think this is a fair price. I maybe could fit 2 in a packing tube? Not sure but won’t force it. Shipping would be actual, no jacked up price, and I have access to reduced shipping through my companies UPS account, or could pick up in southeast Pa. to save on any shipping.

I plan on ebaying these in the near future, (I have over 300 ebay transactions with no negatives), but thought I would try posting them here first to save on ebay fees.

I also have a pair of unconditional lifetime warranty Leupold gold ring 9 x 28 binoculars new in the wrapper that I am also looking to sell. Great for hunting. $310 shipped and insured.

Please feel free to email me about these items or for pics.  xpress1756db at msn dot com

Thanks and tight lines

Dave

8067dedb locked the discussion.

Reply 1
509bd63d  Sunday 16th January 2005, 20:02:15

RE: ST. CROIX LEGEND ELITES
Prices reduced on remaining rods:

1@ es66lf

1@ ec60mf

$215 EACH and INCLUDES SHIPPING

Thanks Dave xpress1756db at msn dot com