BASS FISHING VIDETAPES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!!

BASS FISHING VIDETAPES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!!
237dd3f4 Friday 6th June 2003, 09:26:52

Bass fishing videotapes of the Sassafras River, Maryland, Potomac river, Nanticoke River, and other public and private lakes, ponds, and rivers in the Northeast are available at an introductory price of only $12.95!! Once the videos are professionaly produced in the spring of 2004, they will retail at websites and stores for 24.95, so get them now! They show lures, techniques, and specific locations that will win tournaments!! They also show alot of GIANT BASS being caught using these methods on these waters. contact Steve vonBrandt of S&K GUIDE SERVICE for ordering information or to book a trip, at Swvbbass at aol dot com be sure to visit our websites also.

237dd3f4 locked the discussion.

Replies 3
219429cb  Wednesday 18th June 2003, 12:22:18

I ordered two of your tapes on the Sassafras River and others, and was really pleased with them. Some of the tips and locations you gave got me 3rd place in our club tournament. I showed it to a friend, and he caught the biggest bass of his life using your techniques on the tape! Thanks again.

73273ddd  Monday 23rd June 2003, 10:07:49

LAST CHANCE FOR VIDEOTAPES!!!!!
The bass fishing videotapes are selling faster than they can be copied, and there is a limited number left. We are down to only 57 copies, so hurry and get yours before they are gone! They show specific locations, lures, and techniques used to catch BIG BASS on the rivers of the Upper Chesapeake Bay, and lakes and ponds, in the Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey areas. Time is Short!! When these are gone, no more will be reproduced until they hit the retail market in the spring of 2004, and sell for $24.95 each!

137ea02e  Thursday 18th December 2003, 10:34:48

RE: BASS FISHING VIDETAPES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!!
If you like the videos that Steve and Kurt put out, then you should listen to www.wdvrfm.org on the internet Thursday Dec 18 from 5-6 PM Eastern time. The show is on on 89.7 FM if you live in New Jersey, parts of Delaware, Maryland, and PA. It is on regular radio in these areas, but is also brodcast on the Internet on www.wdvrfm.org also.